Wednesday, April 8, 2020

RFP: Municipal Waste Removal


The Town of Hopkinton, RI is currently seeking sealed bids for:  Municipal Waste Removal

Open Position: Part Time Animal Control Officer


RFQ: Professional Engineering Services and Related Consultant Services


The Town of Hopkinton is currently seeking sealed bids for: 

Professional Engineering Services and Related Consultant Services

ADDENDUM — 03/17/2020:

 The Town’s Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Professional Engineering and Related Consultant Services is being amended as follows:


FIRST DELETION……..“Subparagraph 5 of Section 3.0 of the RFQ is hereby deleted, and no such information should be provided with your submission.”


SECOND DELETION…….”The sixth bullet item under Section 4.0 is hereby deleted, and the percentage criteria for each of the first three bulleted items shall be increased by 5%, so that bullets one and two shall change from 15% to 20% and bullet three shall change from 20% to 25%

April 1, 2020 Planning Board Meeting Rescheduled


The April 1, 2020 Planning Board Meeting has been rescheduled to April 8, 2020.

Click here for the announcement

Patrol Eligibility List


Woody Hill South Bridge Closed


Pursuant to RIDOT’s request to permanently close Woody Hill South Bridge #10201, Hopkinton DPW personnel has closed the bridge to traffic.

Public Notice: Boards and Commission Vacancy Information


Click here for the public notice regarding Board and Commission vacancy information

Information Regarding Statistical Revaluation for 2019


Click here for information regarding the Statistical Revaluation for 2019 for the Town of Hopkinton

Non Residential Photovoltaic Solar Energy Systems (PSES) Ordinance


Fair Housing Information



Click here for Fair Housing Information

If you feel as though you have experienced discrimination relative to the rental, purchase and sale, financing or insurance of housing, please make it known to the Town Planner, who can assess your situation and suggest the most appropriate resources for you to consult in seeking resolution.  You may contact the Planner by phone at 377-7770 or by e-mail at